LL.B 5 Years Fees
Business and Law School Fee Structure (2022-23)
Early Birds Tuition Fee (for the year)
Tuition Fee After Early Bird Discount
(for the first 20 students enrolling at BLS). Further discounts and scholarships also available.
Security Charges (refundable after graduation)
Admission Fee (one-time payment at the time of enrollment as a BLS student)
Library and Computer Lab Charges
Business and Law School Tuition Fee Payment Methods
One-time lump sum payment
At the time of admission
Payment in 2 installments
1. At the time of admission
2. In December
[Terms and Conditions apply]
Financial Aid and Scholarships
We at Business and Law School are aware that fees can be a worrying concern for most students and parents. We aim to help in this regard by stating clearly and simply what you need to pay for and what support is available to you. Apart from the money that you and your family may contribute to support your studies, various other sources of funding are also available to students.
We offer a range of scholarships for students based on both academic merit and financial need, some tied to particular departments and some open to all.
Types of Scholarship
- Merit-based Scholarship (including scholarship award based on intermediate results)
- Subsequent Merit-based Scholarship
- Need-based Scholarship
Types of Financial Aid
- Early Bird Discounts
- Study-Now-Pay-Later Option
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Paid Teacher Assistant/Research Assistant Positions
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- New or existing students enrolling in a bachelors degree program at BLS may apply for the BLS Scholarship.
- Awards are granted to students with exemplary academic results or achievements in studies.
- Scholarship is based on assessment of merit as well as availability of funds.
- Selection of candidate for scholarship will be decided on the basis of information provided in the application form and investigation for the authentication of provided information.
- Candidate may be required to appear for interview(s).
- The award covers scholarship for tuition fee.
- The scholarship is awarded for one academic session and may discontinue if the student’s progress is inconsistent.
- The scholarship award may be withheld on account of any disciplinary or attendance issues.
- The disciplinary committee has complete authority to withhold/withdraw scholarships at any point during the year.
- Availability of scholarship awards is limited. Scholarship applications are entertained till 20th September.
- Scholarships are revised every year.
Early Bird Discount
First 20 students who register with BLS at the start of every academic year get special discounted from their tuition fee for the year.
PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION
Providing false information may result in one or all of the following:
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the university.
- Initiation of criminal proceedings.
- Disqualification for award of any future loan/scholarship.
- Refund of all payment received and/or penalty equal to total scholarship amount.