FLEXIBLY STRUCTURED COURSE DELIVERED BY ULAW'S RESEARCH & TEACHING FOCUSED ACADEMICS.
Admissions open for January 2022 session
WHEN YOU STUDY A MASTER'S ONLINE WITH ULAW, YOU WILL
• Be taught by subject matter experts, former and current practitioners and research and teaching focused academics.
• Focus on legal practice, not just theory.
• Benefit from strategic partnerships with firms, regulators and accreditation bodies.
• Learn about Legal Technology by selecting to study modules in legal technology.
• Improve your employability by gaining important transferable skills and mapping your career with our careers team.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE FROM PAKISTAN
STUDIED OVER 4-5 YEARS OR
BACHELOR OF LAW DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY IN PAKISTAN with 55% Marks
CHOICE OF TOPICS
- LLM Company Law
- LLM Corporate Governance
- LLM International Corporate Governance
- LLM Corporate Governance Grand CG
- LLM International Arbitration
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM Mediation and ADR
- LLM Medical Law and Ethics
- LLM International Human Rights
- LLM International Law
- LLM Executive (part-time only)
- LLM General
The Following LLMs are subject to academic approval:
- LLM Compliance & Regulation
- LLM Data Protection and IP Laws
- LLM International Energy Law
- LLM Environmental Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM Finance Law
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEVEL EQUIVALENT TO IELTS 6.5 WITH A MINIMUM OF 6.0 IN EACH COMPONENT.
MOI (Medium of Instruction) letter confirming previous qualifications were taught in ENGLISH language may also be acceptable.
COURSE FEES - £6750.00
A DEPOSIT OF £250 IS PAYABLE UPON ACCEPTING YOUR PLACE AND THE FIRST INSTALMENT OF YOUR FEES WILL BE DUE FOR PAYMENT BEFORE THE START OF YOUR COURSE. THE COURSE FEES INCLUDE ONLINE TUTOR SUPERVISION, ONLINE COURSE MATERIALS, INTERACTIVE LEARNING RESOURCES AND ALL FIRST ATTEMPT ASSESSMENTS.
FEE CAN BE PAID IN INSTALMENTS.
(No payment is payable at the time of application)